FROM THE BEGINNING, VOLUNTEER WORLD INTERNATIONAL HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY STRUCTURED WITH THE SOLE FOCUS OF PROVIDING MAXIMUM BENEFIT TO ALL WITH WHOM WE WORK, OUR PROJECTS AND IN PARTICULAR, OUR VOLUNTEERS AND WE HAVE A REAL PASSION AND COMMITMENT TO MAKE SURE THIS HAPPENS.
Our structure and being 100% based in Cape Town, South Africa offers us many benefits over our competitors and most importantly enables us to offer volunteers choosing VWI a host of value added extras to make your visit one to remember forever for all the right reasons – not only great prices. Find out below just some of the reasons we believe you will not find a better option anywhere when choosing who to volunteer with than VWI!
THE VWI BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- Extensive local knowledge and first hand, up to the minute advice for all our volunteers giving you, for example, access to ‘off the beaten track’ experiences to help you make the absolute most out of your visit to South Africa.
- Only the very best programs and experiences available. Being based in South Africa we are able to source and then work closely with all of our projects, inspecting them regularly to ensure now and on an ongoing basis, we only offer our volunteers the best in volunteering experiences.
- Extensive volunteering experience. Our team and projects have decades of combined experience of volunteers and volunteering – as such, we know what makes a great project and in turn how to give our volunteers the best imaginable visit to South Africa – both on and off project.
- 24/7, in-country, knowledgeable support always available to help you before, during and after your trip with whatever advice or assistance you may require!
- Great prices! Based 100% in South Africa, VWI do not have to take unnecessary deductions away from our projects funding from volunteer contributions to pay for our overseas travel to inspect the projects we offer. We also do not have to fund overseas call centres to take your booking meaning not only does your chosen project receive a much higher percentage of your payment, you, the volunteer also benefit through great pricing as we don’t have to charge extra to pay for unnecessary staff and infrastructure to operate – double the benefit, great pricing AND great knowledge and service!
Your volunteering trip doesn’t just begin and end though with the project you visit – you’ll be visiting a new country, with new people, cultures and things to do – a fact VWI recognize and understand fully as former volunteers ourselves! As such, we have teamed up with various local tour companies and activity centres around our projects to help you maximise even your time off from the program you visit – full details are provided of available trips/tours and things to do locally to you in the comprehensive welcome pack you will receive after booking which in itself is a great travel companion! Packed with info about your chosen project, useful facts and figures – even a basic 101 of local language essentials!
From start to finish, we are perfectly positioned and more importantly understand exactly how to make your vacation a perfect one – really, the only question you should be asking is “Why exactly wouldnt I book with VWI…?”!